Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

Per Egil

Ble medlem: 01 apr 05

Lagt til: 21 aug 06, 16:59
Følgende scenario utspant seg visstnok i Lillestrøms garderobe etter uavgjortkampen mot FFK forrige helg.

MM: "Hey Uwe, I got to talk to you for a second."
UR: "Was is it, Michael."
MM: "Uhm, you know how I`ve told you, and just about everyone else, that I want to leave Lillestrøm?"
UR: "Jah?"
MM: "Well, I`m really impressed with this Fredrikstad-team. I might want to go play for them."
UR: "Meine himmel! Was is it you`re saying, schweinhund! You`ve told me you want to go to die ausland. What about England, Italy, Deuchtsland?"
MM: "Yeah, I know. But you see, with the new stadium coming along, their new manager, I don`t know, they just have a real cool thing going. And let`s not talk about the fans. Theirs are the best in the country. I`ve had it with the canary bunch. And whose idea was the drum, anyway?"
UR: "I can`t believe meine ears. I`m really disappointed in you, Michael! You`re letting everybody down."
MM: "Sorry Uwe, I`m just following my heart. And right now it`s pounding for Fredrikstad."
UR: "OK, allthough it hurts me I`ll let you go. But on one condition, you`ll have to play next weekend`s match."
MM: "Cool, you`re a nice guy, Uwe. And one more thing, is it allright if I take Robert Koren with me?"
UR: "Get out!"

---------------------------

Ære være Plankebyen

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 22:15 | c8124340