Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

kaka

Bedriftsspiller
Ble medlem: 12 jul 08

Lagt til: 24 feb 11, 16:59
Endret: 24 feb 11, 21:55
Endret av: Holters

First, I'd like to apologize on behalf of those who think that they are in a position to put, quote on quote 'pressure' on you to renew a contract with Fredrikstad. You are in a position, as you know very well, to negotiate a contract with great terms that favor any future opportunities that you will have. You are a great part of the positive trends that are happening in FFK, both on and off the field. This momentum will allow Fredrikstad to have a great season and draw much attention also from clubs from major European leagues, however, this contract is about you, and you need to be in a bigger league. You are talented beyond any player in Norway, and you possess a diplomatic quality that elevates the professionalism of clubs such as FFK. As highlighted by the recent Fredrikstad Blad article concerning your contract negotiations, FFK leadership often struggle with appropriate behavior, professionalism and involving social media. You of course know that this is inappropriate from leadership, and I hope you can chalk it up to what it is, without letting it influence your negotiations.

Most likely this will be your last season with Fredrikstad. You have the full support of every fan and follower of FFK with whatever decision you make. The fans love you, and FFK will be a team to be reckoned with because of you. Please consider completing the year in FFK, with a contract that favors you and your agent, and gives you un-beholden freedom when the right invitation from England, Spain, or Italy comes along. If you choose to stay through the season, I believe the current trends and positive energy you bring will create great momentum for the team and yourself. Good karma, and a tighter bond within the team will be created depending on what you might decide to do (which is probably what ffk's leadership is struggling to communicate.) I believe this year will be the launching pad for your 'big' move; however, your fans and FFK hope you will give them a couple of extra months to see them through the season. Please, we hope you will consider doing so.

Regardless, thank you for all you do and continue to do for Fredrikstad Football Club. We are honored to have, and to have had the captain of the Costa Rica national squad lead our team.

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 21:35 | 06d4061f