Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

larscjoh

Knøttespiller
Ble medlem: 23 okt 03

Lagt til: 27 aug 08, 18:18

Posted on BBC forum
"Huntelaar, Arshavin and Veloso close!
Premier League Tottenham Hotspur
by Toke2007 (U10948250) 26 August 2008

I post on SC ITK under a different name but as yet havent posted any ITK stuff on here. I know someone who is very senior on the PLC finance side. Any major company outgoings have to formally logged as potential financial outlays to the shareholders.

I just got a text saying we are very close to signing 4 major players, all for big money. Total outlay including Pavluchenko (sp) will top 90m. This ties in with our net summer spending budget of 60m, as Berbatov will leave.

I asked who the signings were and I got this text back:

"One player is done and dusted and should be announced once visa has been formalised, this player is Pavluchenko. The other 3 players are Arshavin, zenit contacted us at the weekend and said they would accept our 16m bid. Huntelaar bid was lodged at the weekend too and Ajax have said they are willing to do business but wages are a problem, he wants big money. We are looking for sponsors but are very hopeful this will happen. Veloso deal has finally been agreed, this has been ongoing for weeks but deal struck early this evening"

Berbatov will leave on Thursday for 28m plus add ons. This was done last week despite what everyone has been saying.

I am not here for adulation so judge me at the end of the week."

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 21:35 | 06d4061f