Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

benksliter`n

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 26 okt 04

Lagt til: 10 jan 08, 18:35

TEAMtalk.com har lagt ut drømmelaget i Championship.

Veldig artig at det er 3 Stoke-spillere med i laget.

CB: Ryan Shawcross (Stoke City) - An unknown when City loaned him from Manchester United in the summer, the 20-year-old is now regarded as the best defender outside the Premier League. A towering presence in both boxes and we’ve yet to see him lose a 50-50 this term. Without doubt a future England international.

ST: Ricardo Fuller (Stoke City) - Got his career back on track with the Potters, the Jamaican is terrorising defences on a weekly basis. Regarded by many as the league’s best striker on his day, Fuller’s outstanding pace, power and skill make him unplayable at times. 11 goals already this season, he sets up just as many and regularly walks away with City’s man of the match awards.

RM: Liam Lawrence (Stoke City) - The league’s top rated midfielder in the Actim statistics has made more assists than anyone else, as well as chipping in with an impressive eight goals. His deliveries have improved ten-fold this season, while his non-stop running, eye for a spectacular pass and composure in front of goal were already well known. Arguably the Potters player of the season so far.

Stoke er også ute etter å kjøpe Whelan på dette drømmelaget. Kanskje det blir 4 stk. Stokies fra drømmelaget i CS

CM: Glenn Whelan (Sheffield Wednesday) - Established himself as one of, if not the, Championship`s best midfielder last season but uncertainty over his future has seen his consistency drop this time around. Likely to get a move this month, though, and could star in a promotion-chasing side. An unbelievable range of passing and an eye for a screamer puts him in our side.

---------------------------

FFK Østfold`s fotball-stolthet!

Bygg på stadion til 20 000!
Så drømmen om champions league i vår egen storstue ikke dør!

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 22:15 | c8124340